Kudan Computer Vision
Software Library and Hardware IP
for all vision-related devices, both current and future.
Kudan has been researching / engineering Computer Vision algorithms to license to the ever-expanding market.
Kudan Architecture, our software libraries and hardware IP cores for Computer Vision algorithms, is designed to be a versatile technology integrated with processing architectures, which supports all the vision-related devices and realises all the computer vision enabled solutions in the market.
SLAM (Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping), the tech highlight of Kudan, is a key Computer Vision technology that solves the issue of trying to simultaneously: localise (i.e. fine the position / orientation of) a sensor with respect to its surroundings, while at the same time mapping the 3D structure of that environment.
In recognition of its advanced flexibility and performance, KudanSLAM has been licensed to a number of partners across a wide range of industries, including Self-Driving Cars, Drones, Robotics and AR / VR.
- Hardware Friendly: Flexibility to be used with any camera or sensor
- Fully Modularised: Multiple levelled modules as add-on for existing SLAM
- High Speed / Low Consumption: Uses less than 5% of a mobile CPU
- High Tracking Accuracy: Millimetre tracking accuracy on smartphone cameras
- Robustness: Capable in extreme lighting conditions and harsh movements